Team Member - Chick-fil-A
Choose chicken. Choose the Chick-fil-A® team. Chick-fil-A is not an average quick-serve job because we are not an average quick-serve restaurant. At Chick-fil-A, we consider our Team Members to be more than just employees. Our team members are friendly, energetic, and enthusiastic, and they “connect” with our guests to leave a lasting bright spot in their day.
Key responsibilities include producing food (in the kitchen - the "heart" of our store!), filling, and serving food orders, and maintaining the appearance & cleanliness of the restaurant. We hire people of all ages and backgrounds. We will teach you everything else you need to know. So give us a try.
Highly motivated team members needed for opening/day, mids and evening/closing positions.
- VERY guest-focused with serving quality and safe food as highest priority
- Willing to work hard (hustle! hustle!) and have fun with guests
- Able to share a SMILE with all guests, bring joy, and create “Raving Fans”
- Willing to cross-train in all parts of the "house" (drive thru, counter, dining room AND kitchen!)
- Committed to the team; behaving as "one-team", showing up, covering shifts, jumping in to help where needed
- Able to work multiple stations and multitask (such as taking food orders while preparing beverages)
- Willing to give your BEST at all times
- Someone who can learn quickly, receive coaching / redirection, and stay adaptable